At the metro station Tung Chung there is a big shopping center with a lot of outlet stores! This is also the same metro station you go to when you visit the Big Buddha at Lantau island, so if you want it is possible to do a combination of shopping and visiting a tourist attraction. The Citygate outlets provides clothes from many different brands with a good discount! My favorites that I really advice you to visit are:
1. Burberry You can find a really big outlet store with bags, shoes, trenchcoats, clothes and accessories from Burberry. There is a opportunity to make some really good deals but some things are still quiet expensive even though there are at 50 % discount.
2. Bally Here it really is possible to find a new bag and maybe even match it with a new pair of shoes 😉 Even though this is outlet the prices from the Swiss brand are not that wallet-freindly always… But they have really nice things!
3. Escada Here it really is possible to make a good deal! They usually have around 75-90 % on most of their things, which I think is a excellent idea! A lot of nice classic things with a lot of colors usually.
4. Ralph Lauren A really big store with a lot of things, specially nice shoes!!! Take a look at those!!! They have clothes both for men and women as well as children. The often have a deal where it is possible to buy three things and then receive an additional 20% extra discount on everything. Me like 😉
5. Kate Spade Fun and colorful bags and clothes that make you happy! But in the same time everything is very stylish and classic, so really nice things! And here you can even find it with a discount!
6. Diane von Furstenberg A store full with DVF clothes in all kinds of patterns and colors. Here it is also possible to find the classic wrap dress in different models and colors.
7. Anteprima This Italian brand was completely new for me when I first came to Hong Kong, but they have really nice, classic things! And such nice handmade bags made out of wire! They both have clothes and bags with usually a discount at 30 %.
After the big shopping tour you are gonna need to get some energy, so in the bottom floor you can find a Häagen-dazs and a Starbucks! 🙂
/ With love from Hong Kong