On my bookshelf
Ni hao readers! I have been studying all day with all my interesting books so I thought I might show you some more of my recommended literature!
1. Small leather notebook I always bring it with me and in it I write all the new Mandarin words I learn every day, I am determined to learn Mandarin!
2. The Gift by Cecilia AhernA beautiful little Christmas story about how precious time is. Read it!
3. Mao´s Last dancer A Chinese movie telling the story of a ballet dancer during the time when Mao was leader in the Republic of China. Such a fantastic movie! I love it and it is so interesting to watch for me who am embracing the Chinese culture.
4. The Michelin guide for Hong Kong and Macau 2012Looking for good restaurants on these places? This is the book to buy! Very good layout as well!
5. Principles of Marketing: An Asian perspective by Kotler & Armstrong The bible of Marketing (a course I am taking now) and this one specially focuses on Asia. Perfect for me! 😉
6. This is Hong Kong by M. Sasek Such a cute little book about Hong Kong culture, tourist attractions, language and food, actually this book is for children, but there is so nice pictures in it that even I enjoy reading it! Really nice book!
What are you reading now?
/ With Love from Hong Kong