Like I told you before, I really like reading books as well as watching movies/series. And autumn really is the perfect time for doing this!!! Therefore, I thought I might show you some favorites standing on my bookshelf!
1. Oxford Advance Learner´s Dictionary (maybe not the funniest book in my bookshelf, but really useful when studying! )
2. The Tenant of Wildfell hallby Anne Brontë, I really love reading classics! This one I still haven´t read, but all writing administered by the Brontë sisters usually do not disappoint me! ( Jane Eyre is my ultimate favorite!!!)
3. The Single girls to-do list by Lindsey Kelk, an “easy-to-read” chic-lit that is perfect entertainment for cold days spent inside!
4. Shogun, a series about the Japanese culture during the 17th century, I thought it would be interesting to get some more knowledge about Asian culture whilst living here!
5. Hong Kong guide, really good to have whilst visiting here! We have actually bought a lot of guides about Hong Kong, but this one from Insight guides is really good!
6. Sex and the City – the shoebox, I do not know how many times I have seen these episodes, I just love them! If you have missed this series, you definitely have something to look forward to! 😉
/ With love from Hong Kong